Okay, so, before you can play the game you've gotta download it right. Well to do so you need the torrent- but. First things first you need to DOWNLOAD UTORRENT HERE: www.utorrent.com/DO IT!!
I have limewire/ opera/ other torrent programs etc. However, none of these let you download as fast as Utorrent, at the MOST with it heart will download in two days, with limewire NOTHING would seed :(
That said you can find the torrent here: www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php
While that's downloading you can get to work on Atlas/AGTH and other important stuff. Daunting huh O_O
There are a few things you need to do.
1. Download the Daemon Tools Trial: www.daemon-tools.cc/eng/downloads
2. Download THIS: www.megaupload.com/
?d=3G35XANN Part 1 of Atlas/AGTH
and THIS: www.megaupload.com/
?d=8U5BA4PQ Part 2 of Atlas/AGTH
and extract them both with THIS: hjsplit.en.softonic.com/download#pathbar
3. While they're downloading, change your computer format to Japan (broccoli-goes-moo has a great tutorial here: broccoli-goes-moo.deviantart.com/art/Before-installing-HnKnA-148007938
) AND THEN: change your computer date/time to JANUARY 2009
this is vital, as the version of atlas you are downloading expires in March 2009, and will not install unless your settings are changed.
4. Now install Daemon/AGTH/AtlasONCE YOUR GAME IS DOWNLOADED:
1. Open the games folder and EXTRACT EXTRACT EXTRACT :) When your finished unzipping everything you should see a folder containing a file called "Disc 1" DON'T CLICK INSTALL! Instead I want you to....
2.Open Daemon Tools and click on options. Look for 'Mount n' Drive Manager' once you've done this, mount the file 'ALICE 1' in the disc 1 folder. Now it will automatically start to install Heart. YAY :D
3. Sooner or later it'll get to the scary part where it stops loading and spits Japanese pop up boxes at you. DON'T CLICK ANYTHING HERE. Go back to the mount manager and start mounting 'ALICE 2' from the disc 2 folder. It will then finish installing ハートの国のアリス! Huzzah!ONCE THE GAME IS INSTALLED:
1. Install ALL THE PATCHES that come with the torrent. THEN DOWNLOAD THIS ONE: bl.canadia.info/patches/%5bQuinrose%5d%20Heart%20no%20Kuni%20no%20Alice%20~Wonderful%20Wonder%20World~%20Ver.%203.01%20Patch.zip
and install that too. This is essential to get AGTH to work properly.
2. Move the program AGTH to 'Computer > Local Disk (C:) >'
3. Create a shortcut to ハートの国のアリス on your desktop. Right click and open up 'Properties'. Inside there will be two text boxes. You want the first one 'Target': inside this it will say "C:\Program Files\ハートの国のアリス～ Wonderful Wonder World ～\AliceInHeart.exe"
or something along those lines. Infront of this paste the code: C:\agth.exe /c /x /HA-C@F3804 /w144D6E
so that the box now reads: C:\agth.exe /c /x /HA-C@F3804 /w144D6E "C:\Program Files\ハートの国のアリス～ Wonderful Wonder World ～\AliceInHeart.exe"
4.Now, run Altas. And then the "Altas Main Window" will pop out. Click the tab "QuickAltas" button.
5. Now an icon will appear at your taskbar. Right click and check the option “Automatic Clipboard Translation”
Congrats :) you've now got a working hooked up copy of Heart no Kuni no Alice !But the fun doesn't stop there
. Before you can enjoy the game you need to soup up Atlas a bit. (i.e add a couple of thousand words to the dictionary), otherwise you will experience REALLY annoying gaps in translation.
To do this, you need to:
1. Download 'User Dictionary 1' HERE: www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php
2.Extract the "User dictionary0001.zip"
4.Go to Tool> Management Menu > Merge Dictionary Data
5.Then click on "New entry" followed by "create".
6.Select User dictionary0001. Then click "Add".
7.After this is done click "Add Words".
8.To activate "User dictionary0001" go back to the Atlas main window. Select Environment> Translation Enviroment Settings > General
9.Select "User dictionary0001" then click "Use >>"
Here you have the option to add other word groups, its up to you, but I added ones like entertainment, I don't think it makes much difference.
Now go to your desktop shortcut and OPEN HEART NO KUNI NO ALICE :D
AGTH should open, once you start the game, so should Atlas. Create a new game and then use the AGTH drop down box to find the matching Japanese text that you see on the Game screen. Once you've found it, select it, and atlas will always automatically translate it from now on.CONGRATULATIONS, YOU CAN NOW PLAY HEART TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT <3
hope that helped :) will try and add clover as soon as possible !